The battery in your device is the lifeblood of your mobile, tablet or laptop. Without the battery being in full life and working properly it reduces your use of the device. But like all components you need to take care of your device.
The battery in your mobile phone, tablet or Laptop is usually a lithium-ion battery which are rechargable and last quite a while however it will eventually need to be replaced, but there are things you can do to help it last a little longer.
1. Use the battery as much as possible
2. Complete a conditioning charge at least once every 6 months to ensure your battery capacity is being used
3. Never keep your device always plugged in
4. Make sure you are using the correct charger for your device
5. Replace your battery every 24 months or when the battery doesn’t last as long as the manufacturer say it should.